Immediate Restorations course
This one day course took place in September for delegates to observe live surgery by leading implant dentists and the creation of a provisional bridge by a leading CDT.
The fast&fixed course took place at the beautiful Dental Excellence at Harewood for implant placing dentists and dental technicians working as a team.
This the patient who Mark Willings provided with a fast&fixed solution:
This is OPG of the case the delegates saw Mark Willings treat
This is the first bridge – made on the day of the course in September by John Wibberley. The final bridge will be made in Feb / March 2017.
More about fast&fixed
Ultimate success of the SKY fast & fixed treatment is the combination of clinical and technical cooperation with planning as a precursor and bridge construction as the ultimate part, most valuable to the patient.
The benefits for dentists:
This course was the perfect opportunity to watch live surgery according to the SKY fast & fixed concept and put your questions to Dr. Mark Willings and Jon Swarbrigg.
- Treatment planning including SKYplanX, patient consultations, surgical procedures and the fast&fixed concept
- The fast&fixed concept – the business opportunity
- The immediate concepts and the business case
- Treatment planning and aesthetic considerations for immediately restored single implants, patient consultations, surgical procedure, digital impressions and CAD/CAM immediate restoration options
- CAD/CAM restoration on a single healed implant viewable in the lecture theatre
- Immediate single restoration using guided surgery viewable in the lecture theatre. Including single implant placement using a surgical stent with removable sleeves, SKY elegance abutment placement and fitting of a remanufactured temporary CAD/CAD restoration
The benefits for dental technicians:
This course is the perfect opportunity to put your questions to John Wibberley CDT.
Watch and get involved in:
- Casting the models for the live patient
- The temporisation process – cutting down prosthetic copings to the required height over the new model, cutting holes through the lower denture to fit over the copings, curing the denture on to the copings, trimming the denture to make the bridge screw retained
- Completing the temporary framework and the procedural steps for the final restoration day, the transfer steps, BioHPP and visio.lign
Watch this video to hear what previous delegates have to say about this course…
The SKY fast & fixed workshop focuses on streamlined methods of removable bridge construction emphasizing the key stages and main technical features of the SKY fast&fixed restorative concept.
Technicians will be able to experience the benefits of visio.lign, an innovative acrylic veneering systems, that delivers at all stages from planning through to the final restoration. The results are predictable, replicable and provide ultimate patient satisfaction every time.
Two patients were treated:
- Live fast&fixed surgery in the morning with Dr. Mark Willings
- HELBO demonstration
- Demonstration of the full digital workflow with Jon Swarbrigg
- Fitting the bridge
- Short presentation about the techniques by Mark Willings
“Excellent course with well balanced discussions / Superb live surgery – always brave to do it!”
“The venues and the truthfulness of the presenters were the aspects I enjoyed the most”
“The course was fully enjoyable!”
“I find I learn best by observing, so the step-by-step guide was fantastic and having all the materials to hand, ready to use, saved time.”
“The trainer to group ratio meant everyone could be spoken to/ have questions answered. The day passed very quickly, with good combination of demo, talk and hands on, meaning there were no patches that dragged.”
About the venue
Dental Excellence at Harewood
72a The Square
Tel: 0113 218 1919 ext 101
Dental Excellence at Harewood is situated eight miles north of Leeds and eight miles south of Harrogate on the main Leeds/Harrogate road. It is easily accessible via the M1, A1 and has good rail links to Leeds and Harrogate and is just 10 minutes away from Leeds/ Bradford International Airport.
Hotel du Vin
HG1 1 LB
Tel: 0844 736 4257
Parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis on the day.
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.