23 MAY: Oral Surgery in General Dental Practice and an Update on Medico legal issues
Join Highland View on 23 May 2017 for a relaxed evening study club with presentations from Sanjay Chopra, Philip Hayter and Len D'Cruz followed by an evening meal.
We are proud to present this oral surgery educational and social event with Highland View which we are sure will be of interest to many dental local practitioners. It is increasingly important for practitioners to work within their level of competence and confidence and oral surgery is often a potential area of difficulty for both young and experienced practitioners.
Highland View has been specialising in oral surgery in the primary care setting since launching the Highland View Dental Surgery over 20 years ago so they are pleased to be speaking on the subject to help avoid some common pitfalls. Sanjay and Philip will be giving tips and tricks on how to improve your abilities in oral surgery assessment and treatment.
The evening will also be an opportunity to mingle with specialists before and after the presentations, and to enjoy a sit down meal with colleagues. We hope you can join us.
This informal evening will include a presentation from Sanjay Chopra and Philip Hayter to discuss:
- Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Oral surgery
- Scope and limitations of practice in the primary care setting
- Identifying and managing potential difficulties
- When to refer
Len D’Cruz will also join us to provide an update medicolegal issues.
6.30 registrations, refreshments and canapes
This study club is the first of many throughout 2017…
- Tuesday 27 June 2017 “So you want to get involved in Implant Dentistry? Clinical indications of Dental Implants. Marketing and promoting your practice”
Boatyard Restaurant, Leigh on Sea
- Tuesday 19 September 2017 “Advanced Implant Dentistry to include Immediate Restoration, and complications in implant Dentistry”
Boatyard Restaurant, Leigh On Sea
- Tuesday 14 November 2017 “Oral Surgery Assessments and Training Pathways for GDPs” Magic Mushroom Restaurant, Billericay
About the venue
Kanchans Banqueting Hall
53 – 55 Perth Road
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.